PRIMITIVE CAMPING POLICIES
ALL CAMPERS MUST STOP AND CHECK IN - REGISTER AT THE PARK OFFICE AS THEY ENTER THE CAMPGROUND. VEHICLE REGISTRATIONS IS REQUIRED FOR ALL VEHICLES STAYING IN CAMPGROUND.
- The 2017 camping season starts March 24th and ends November 26th.
- The camping peak season is from May 15 th through September 13th.
- There is a 2 day minimum reservation requirement that applies to all campsite rentals.
- There is a 3 day minimum requirement during all Holiday and Event weekends,
- No Discounts on Holiday Weekends.
Payment & Refund Policy:
- Reservations on campsites may be created by phone, in person or online at http://pcparkky.com
- All primitive campsites will be prepaid at time of reservation.
- There are no discounts on primitive camping sites.
- Self-appointing of a campsite by Campers is not permitted.
- Cancellations of a reservation must be done 72 hours (3 days) before the booked reservation in order to obtain any refund.
- Cancellations created less than 72 hours in advance of the booked reservation will receive NO
- Modifications to the booked reservation may be created if done at least 72 hours (3 days) before arrival time of scheduled reservation.
- ANY and ALL REFUNDS will require a refund form from the park office to be filled out and then after processing a refund check will be issued and mailed from the courthouse.
- Campsite pricing is for 4 people (16 years and over), and 2 vehicles.
- Children 15 and under stay free and do not count toward total number of occupants on a campsite.
- If additional people or cars are added there is an additional charge of $2.00 each per day.
- There is a MAXIMUMof 6 people per campsite and 4 vehicles.
- No more than one tent allowed per campsite.
Check-in and Check-out:
- Check in time is 2 PM and check-out is any time before 11AM.
Returned Check Fee:
- Returned check fee of $50.00 will apply to ANY and ALL returned or NSF checks.